Dan Heller's Photography Business Blog Industry analysis from www.danheller.com

The photography world -- the business, the culture, the art, the politics, the technology.

Site Feed

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States
My Books on the
Photography Business

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Time Lapse Photography

The emails I get.... Ok, so in a recent posting I mentioned I was interviewed. (The link is here.) And in that interview I made a very brief reference to the fact that I did time-lapse movies with my still camera. Well, of all the email I got about that interview, I was surprised at just how much people were interested in what I did with it.

So, I decided to shoot a new one. Last night (friday, June 29), I spent a couple hours shooting the fog and the golden gate bridge. I spliced it together into iMovie, added a song I recorded back in college (that I still had on cassette), and, well, here ya go. (The link to the video is here.)

Oh, and PS: It looks much better on my 23" cinema display :-)

Labels: , ,